Anges Québec is looking for a Director - Communications and Community
Anges Québec is a network of more than 200 private investors who identify, finance and support high-potential innovative companies throughout Quebec. To this end, the organization identifies the best entrepreneurs in innovation or real estate developers all the while supporting angel investors who believe in their success. To this day, Anges Québec members have made more than 140 investments and reinvestments in 85 different promising startup companies.
You would like to join a passionate team, contribute to the province’s economic development and help entrepreneurs build their dreams? You are looking for a respectful, flexible, dynamic and inspiring work environment? Don’t look any further and apply right now!
We are looking for a Director – Communications and Community, based out of our Montreal office. The incumbent will report directly to the CEO and will have to develop relationships with the entrepreneurial community as well as oversee external and internal communications. He or she will have to plan and produce different communication contents (press releases, social medias, etc.) as well as organize and participate to various events both in person (training sessions, conferences, etc.) and electronically (webinars, etc.).
- Proven work experience in communication, marketing or business development;
- Bilingual (English / French, oral and written);
- Drive and interpersonal skills;
- Expressed interest for innovation, investment and startups.
- Excellent communicator in French and English;
- Master of the art of presentations (conferences, webinars, training sessions, etc.);
- Professional networking and business development skills;
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise ;
- Social medias and content publishing tools expertise;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Priorities management skills.
We invite you to apply by send your resume before Friday September 15th,2017, 11:59 pm at firstname.lastname@example.org