Anges Québec is seeking a Director of Community and Communications
Anges Québec is seeking a Director of Community and Communications based in Montreal. The director will report to the CEO and will be responsible for developing relationships with the startup community and manage external communications. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and managing a professional development program.
• 5 years of experience in communications, marketing or business development roles;
• Must have an interest for innovation, investment and the startup world;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Master the art of giving presentations of all kinds (conferences, webinars, workshops);
• Ability to develop a professional network;
• Expertise in developing relationships with partners and other stakeholders;
• Experience in event planning;
• Microsoft Office literate;
• Be client oriented;
• Ability to manage priorities.
Invite you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 17.