Anges Québec and Anges Quebec Capital are looking for an executive assistant (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Anges Quebec and Anges Quebec Capital are looking for a resourceful, self-reliant and proactive Executive Assistant for a maternity leave replacement at our Montreal office. This mandate, for a minimum duration of 11 months, is scheduled to begin on April 23rd2018 and end on April 1st 2019, with the possibility of an extension until June 1st 2019.
The incumbent will report directly to the Director Financial services and administration and will support the management team in day-to-day activities for both organizations (meetings, events, etc.), be the entry point for external requests and maintain the efficient functioning of our Montreal office.
You would like to join a passionate team, contribute to the province’s economic development and help entrepreneurs build their dreams? You are looking for a respectful, flexible, dynamic and inspiring work environment? Don’t look any further and apply right now!
- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) or technical training (CEGEP) in secretariat or administration;
- Event planning experience is an asset;
- Bilingual (English / French, oral and written);
- Drive and interpersonal skills;
- Client oriented and versatile.
- Microsoft Office suite expertise (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Good typing speed (40 words per minute and more);
- Windows 10 and Android environment knowledge ;
- Available to work flexible hours;
- Resourceful and self-reliant;
- Keen sense of logistical support;
- Priorities management skills.
We invite you to apply by sending your resume before Friday March 9th, 2018, 11:59 pm to email@example.com
Founded in 2008, Anges Québec is the largest group of business angels in Canada, with a mission to help its 200+ angel investors make profitable investments in innovative companies in a wide range of industries and in all regions of Quebec. To this end, the organization identifies the best entrepreneurs in innovation ready to start their commercial activities or real estate promotors developing promising new business projects while supporting angel investors believing in their success.
Anges Québec Capital is an investment fund sponsored by Investissement Québec, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and fonds FTQ, to support financial angels who invest in innovative seed or start-up companies in Quebec. The joint effort by the angels and the partners has resulted in over $85 million being made available to entrepreneurs, allowing them to benefit from more substantial financial leverage in order to considerably increase development of their business