Anges Québec Capital is seeking a Director of Investment
Anges Québec Capital is an sidecar investment fund established to invest alongside Anges Québec members who invest in innovative seed and startup companies throughout Quebec.
Anges Québec Capital is hiring a Montreal-based Director of Investment for a full-time position or part-time position. The Director will be supervised by the Vice President of Investment and will be responsible for developing and managing a joint portfolio with the Anges Québec members.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting. CFA or CPA designation considered an asset;
- 5 years of experience in the financing of SMEs in Quebec;
- Experience in venture capital;
- Expertise and interest for innovation, startups and Quebec industry;
- Have strong French communications skills (spoken and written), be versed in the art of persuasion and possess a love for sharing knowledge. Experience in matters of governance considered an asset;
- Be able to develop business relationships in the investment sector in the goal of helping companies access development capital;
- Be proficient in working with financial models and in the use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Speak a functional English;
- Be client-oriented and able to manage priorities;
- Respect the code of ethics and values of the organization.
Please submit your resume by June 8, 2016 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .