Anges Québec is looking for an Executive Assistant
October 9, 2018
Type: Full time
Weekly hours: 37.5h
Word and Excel hold no secrets for you? You are comfortable with technologies, you like having to juggle with multiple projects simultaneously and act as a central information point? Join the dynamic Anges Québec and Anges Québec Capital team.
Anges Québec is a network of over 200 private investors who identify, finance and coach innovative Quebec-based businesses with high growth potential. To do this, the organization identifies the best innovative entrepreneurs or real estate promoters while backing the angel investors who focus on their success. So far, Anges Québec’s members have made over 190 investments and reinvestments in over 100 promising businesses in the seed and startup phases. Anges Québec Capital is a $86M side-car fund which invest in startups financed by Anges Québec’s members.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant whose role will be to help management execute tasks related to day-to-day activities of our organizations, be the entry points for external demands and maintain the efficient functioning of our Montreal office. Reporting to the Financial and Administrative Director, the Executive Assistant’s goal will be to help deliver large-scale events while ensuring top-quality service to the members of the organization and entrepreneurs.
- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) or technical training (CEGEP) in secretariat or administration;
- Interest for entrepreneurship is a plus;
- Bilingual (English / French, oral and written);
- Microsoft Office suite expertise (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good typing speed (40 words per minute and more);
- Windows 10 and Android environnement expertise ;
- Drive and interpersonal skills;
- Priorities management skills.
- Resourceful and self-reliant;
- Client-oriented and versatile.
Role and responsabilities
- Produce written documents and prepare presentation layouts;
- Attend meeting and produce meeting minutes;
- Create and update internal tracking tables;
- Manage meetings for the team, members or entrepreneurs;
- Answer and direct external inquiries;
- Greet visitors;
- Manage office functioning (mail, stationery, equipments);
- Other tasks for different departments of our organization.
We invite interested and qualified candidates to apply by sending their resumes before Sunday October 21st 2018 at 11:59 pm, to :
Financial and Administrative Director | Anges Québec
- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) or technical training (CEGEP) in secretariat or administration
- Interest for entrepreneurship is a plus